Thursday, December 13, 2007

San Francisco Finds

Last month on a business trip to San Francisco I had the opportunity to stay an extra day and check out a few things in the city. Here are a few of the fun finds. Excuse the photos for being a bit grainy as I took them with my camera phone.


Green suede handbag with brass jaguar at Eden and Eden in Jackson Square.

Pair of antique commodes with antique silver mirror finish and square tube bronze base in Jackson Square at Hedge. I wish I had gone back during the day to take another look at these. http://www.hedgegallery.com/

I squealed over this totally funky velour flame stitch luggage piece. It was immaculate with leather handles and brass clasps. Past Perfect on Union Street.

I picked up a pair of Dorothy Draper Espana nightstands/chests at Past Perfect on Lombard Street. In fair to good vintage condition they were a steal for under $600. I had them shipped back home to Los Angeles and they look great in my apartment.

No comments: