Saturday, December 15, 2007

Finally, Good Looking Bath Hardware


I have been looking a while for bath hardware that is simple, contemporary and reasonably priced for my bath. I love Dornbracht but to spend their prices and be insane. The Mem line robe hook is $60. and their wholesale prices to designers are not much better.

After searching for over a year now I recently found that West Elm has a line called Flatstock in polished chrome. It looks great, even better the towel ring for $29. is square rather than the typical round ring. They did a nice job on the tissue holder too at $24. and the robe hook is only $19. They have two towel bar sizes and a glass shelf. http://www.westelm.com/

I just placed my order for a few pieces and hope they live up to the photo. I'll post an update once I receive them.

No comments: